The Fund for the Arts will host power2give orientation and training sessions the first Friday of each month from 9:00-10:00 am. Sessions will be held at the Fund for the Arts office (623 West Main Street) unless otherwise noted. Please RSVP via e-mail to Kentucky@power2give.org as space is limited.
What is power2give?
• Online marketplace for arts and cultural projects
• Opportunity to match donors interests/passions to projects in the community
• Fundraising and marketing tool
• Personalized solicitations that leverage technology and social media
Who can post?
• Arts and culture projects will be accepted for review from registered 501(c)3 organizations in Kentucky and Southern Indiana
• Organizations will verify their 501(c)3 status by providing their state tax ID number when they register on the site
• The project must benefit an organization and/or people in Kentucky or Southern Indiana
Join us for a First Friday powerHour to learn more!
If you are interested in hosting a power2give powerHour in your area, please contact Amber Sexton at (502) 582-0128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.