Teacher Arts Grants (TAG) provide funding to K-12 teachers and schools to enhance classroom instruction. Programs are directly connected to core learning outcomes and complement what students are learning in the classroom.
Who is eligible to apply for Teacher Arts Grants?
K-12 schools in Bullitt, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby and Spencer Counties in Kentucky and Clark and Floyd Counties in Indiana may apply for 2021-2022 Teacher Arts Grants (TAG).
Please Note: Elementary schools in Jefferson County Public Schools and New Albany Floyd County Schools are not eligible for TAG. These schools are eligible for 5×5.
How do I apply?
Step 1: Review the 2021-2022 School Year TAG Offerings Brochure by clicking here.
- COVID-19: Fund for the Arts continues to monitor COVID-19 protocols and work with Greater Louisville school districts to determine whether or not programming can be offered in-person. The listings provided by our arts providers in the brochure include a variety of options that are virtual and/or in-person. We will work with you and the arts providers throughout the school year to transition programs to virtual or in-person as needed.
- You may only apply for TAG eligible offerings included in the brochure. The brochure contains both 5×5 and TAG offerings. To determine whether or not an offering is TAG eligible, make sure TAG is listed in the offering’s eligibility information within the offering description.
- Contact the arts providers directly with any questions you have about TAG offerings (i.e., content, logistics, etc.). Some arts providers require you contact prior to application for mileage confirmation or other details. Arts providers contact information is available here.
- You do not have to complete your application in one sitting. If you are just starting your application, click on the “Click here to start a TAG application” button below. If you have saved an application and are coming back to edit and/or submit, click on the “Click here to access a saved TAG application” button below.
- Make sure you click submit! You should receive a confirmation email from our grant system upon submission. If you do not receive that email, check your spam or junk folder before contacting email@example.com to confirm receipt.
Step 2: Submit one application for each offering you are requesting. You may request as many offerings as you like.
- All applications must have principal approval before they are submitted.
What is the deadline to apply?
All applications must be submitted by 5pm ET, Friday, September 10, 2021.
What is the timeline?
|Monday, July 26:
|Wednesday, July 28 at 12:00pm ET:
||Applicant Info Session via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and receive Zoom information. The session will be recorded and posted on this webpage.
|Friday, September 10 at 5pm ET:
||Applications due in the grant portal.
|Friday, September 24:
||Award announcements sent to liaisons and principals via email.
|September 27, 2021-May 31, 2022:
||Programs may begin after scheduling with the arts organization(s). All programs must be complete prior to the May 31 Impact Survey deadline.
|Monday, October 25:
||Program Schedules due in the grant portal.
|Tuesday, May 31, 2022:
||Impact Surveys due in the grant portal.
Click here to access the 2021-2022 5×5 and TAG Offering Brochure
Click here to access the Arts Provider contact list
Click here to start a TAG application
Click here to access a saved TAG application
Contact the Fund for the Arts Community Impact Team at email@example.com.