Fund for the Arts is proud to announce the following winners of the Arts Across the Board Raffle:
- Paul Fultz: 2019 Oaks AND Derby Box for six (6), a private backside tour on Derby week for their group of six (6) as well as access to the official Winner’s Party following Kentucky Derby 145 (2019). (value $4,248)
- Karen Whelan: Carnival Corporation Cruise, redeemable on Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises or Holland America Line brands. One (1) oceanview stateroom for up to two (2) Guests on a voyage that is seven (7) days or shorter embarking from and returning to a United States port. The offer is subject to space availability; reservations need to be made in advance. Other terms and conditions apply. (value $1,599)
- Barry Allen: Two (2) Mint Experience VIP Weekend passes to Bourbon and Beyond, September 22-23, 2018. (value $900)
- David Grantz: Behind the Scenes tour at the Louisville Zoo for five (5). (value of $500)
- Ten (10) Signed Jennifer Lawrence Woodford Reserve Bottles. (value per bottle $499, note 10 bottles given separately to 10 different winners):
- Diane Scrogham
- David Cross
- Anne Huter
- Steve Poe
- Robyn Strobo
- Lisa Jensen
- Amy Lyons
- Alan Mauser
- Cabrina Bosco
- Virginia Frazier
- Lesa Seibert: Two (2) tickets to “Hamilton”, June 2019, at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts in the Orchestra/Grand Tier. (value $331)
- Jon Dubins – Papa John’s Pizza Giftset. (value of $300)
Thank you to everyone who participated and purchased a raffle ticket!
Winners were selected in a random, public drawing held at 12 PM on Monday, April 30, 2018 at Fund for the Arts, 623 W. Main Street, Louisville, KY. Need not be present to win. May not be resold for profit. Proceeds benefit Fund for the Arts.
Commonwealth of Kentucky Charitable Gaming License #ORG0002486. There is no substitution of prize by winner. All taxes and other expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.