Enter for a chance to win a Derby experience like no other!
$100 a chance – only 500 tickets printed
May not be resold for profit
Proceeds benefit Fund for the Arts
Note – due to federal/state charitable gaming regulations any online purchases from outside of Kentucky will be ineligible.
Instructions for Raffle Volunteers:
• August will assign tickets to volunteers
• Volunteers are responsible for all tickets, ticket stubs, and payments until turned back in to August.
• When you sell a ticket, be sure that the purchaser completes the ticket stub with all of their personal information.
• Give the purchaser the ticket stub with the raffle prize details.
• The seller will keep the ticket stub (name, address, etc.) and the payment together and safe until turned in to August. Note payment type on the ticket stub (you can circle the payment type at the bottom of the stub).
• You are responsible until the stub and payment are signed back in to the Fund for the Arts.
All tickets stubs – sold and unsold – must be returned to the Fund for the Arts office no later than Monday, April 6, 2020.
Winner will be selected in a random, public drawing held at 12 PM on April 10, 2020 at Fund for the Arts, 623 W. Main Street, Louisville, KY.
August Anderson, Development Coordinator, Fund for the Arts
firstname.lastname@example.org – (502) 582-0130
Winners will be selected in a random, public drawing held at 12 PM on April 10th, 2020 at Fund for the Arts, 623 W. Main Street, Louisville, KY. Need not be present to win. Tickets may not be resold for profit. Proceeds benefit Fund for the Arts. Only 500 tickets printed.
Commonwealth of Kentucky Charitable Gaming License #ORG0002468. There is no substitution of prize by winner. All taxes and other expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Please note, due to federal/state charitable gaming regulations, any online purchase from an address outside of Kentucky will be ineligible.