Questions, comments, and feedback:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I just use the Cultural Pass I have from this summer?
No. Summer Cultural passes are no longer valid. You must register for a School Year Cultural Pass.
How do I get a 2019-2020 School Year Cultural Pass?
Register for your Pass on the Fund for the Arts website. The Fund for the Arts will email you your Pass – you can print at home or at your local library branch.
Why is the Cultural Pass valid only on certain days and times?
The venues want the best experience possible for each visitor. Having specific days for Cultural Pass visitors allows the organizations to provide adequate staffing for the best possible user experience.
Can a group use the Cultural Pass?
The Cultural Pass is intended for family use and is not valid for group visits. This ensures the best experience for all Cultural Pass holders.
How do I replace a lost Cultural Pass?
If your pass is damaged or lost, you can reprint the Pass the Fund for the Arts previously emailed you. Of you may contact the Fund for the Arts for support.
How do I document my visits to the venues?
When you visit a venue, they will record your Cultural Pass number and stamp your pass.
Official Rules 2019
• Pass Valid: September 14, 2019 – May 31, 2020
• Participants must have or be eligible for a card from Bullitt County Public Library, Charlestown-Clark County Library, Floyd County Library, Harrison County Public Library, Jeffersonville Township Library, or Louisville Free Public Library.
• Only one adult will receive free entry per visit when they accompany a participant under age 17. Only one adult will receive free admission per family regardless of the number of passes.
• Each participant (ages 0-21) is eligible for one pass.
• All rules and regulations for specific sites must be followed to gain entry. Please note special restrictions for some participating sites are printed on the Cultural Pass.
• The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at each of the participating sites. No special exhibits or concessions are included with the Cultural Pass.
• Sites reserve the right to deny entry if rules and restrictions of the Cultural Pass are not followed.
• The Cultural Pass is intended for family use. As such, it is not valid for group visits.
• The Cultural Pass is not valid with other site offers.